Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On the Radio!!

Just had an interview on BBC Essex about EcoDIY.  The Copenheigan talks are raising interest about saving CO2 etc so a good bandwagon to jump on I recon!  Graham Bannerman who was a sympathetic interviewer though I am always kicking myself after these interviews about the things I didnt say such as plugging the ever growing numbers of people involved in sustainable living through Transition Towns and other networks. Still it all helps and many drips wear away the stone etc etc.

2 comments:

  1. Had I known you were going to be on the radio, I would have tuned into it. I shall see if it is available as a podcast!

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris. I listened to your interview on Essex Radio's website this evening. Well done! I didn't know one could get paid for using electricity on a solar panel. I shall look into this more!

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete